Friday, July 10, 2009

you

memories supposed to fade
what's wrong with my heart?
shake it off,let it go
didn't think it be so hard
should be strong,moving on
but i see you sometimes i try to hide
what i feel inside and i turn around
you're with him now
i just can't figure it out

tell me why
u so hard to forget
don't remind me
i'm not over it
tell me why
i can't seem to face the truth
i'm just a little too not over you

david archuletta-A little too not over you


By now you'd know that I'd come for you
No one but you, yes I'd come for you
But only if you told me to
And I'd fight for you
I'd lie, it's true
Give my life for you
You know I'd always come for you
You know I'd always come for you

No matter what gets in my way
As long as there's still life in me
No matter what, remember you know I'll always come for you

Nickelback-I'd come for you

No comments:

Post a Comment