Saturday, July 4, 2009

4-7-09

mum and dad b from genting
juz reach home den tell me wan giv me my 21 birthday gift
WTH?!
back from genting wan giv me birthday gift ?win many buy me a car ?
wat is tat ?fast take out la
slowly slowly take it out from bag...




lolx,is a perfume
make me so shock earlier
but ....haiz..cincai la ,tis also not cheap
but sure not expensive den a car la ....
somemore they juz lose at genting ...
feel so lonely ....
i shud find akon sing k together....
david cook-lights on
david archuleta -crush
nice song ,intro to u all
go search it at youtube
secondhand serenade -your call
dun listen to da old version,coz now tv all playing da mv is old album da "your call"
new album da "your call"is more nice but no mv yet~
at last
miss u
-----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment