Sunday, June 28, 2009

28-6-09

vinod is asking me to join reizo muay thai class
i VERY interest bout tat ,but now i reali can't join
ya i stop my new jazz class d ,but i still looking for automan class
so da money is a problem
somemore ,i wan focus on dance
reali reali wan to improve more
last time automan told me is rite
got to learn more ,find more ppl teach
learn different style ,u will get more
after new jazz and new hip hop class
i learn more
reali thx to ZEN and MARK
but tat is not enuf ,i wan more ,more
looking for some workshop

mayb i meet a new gang dance fren
tat make me so passion
but i dunno wat they thinking
da day still young
all seems like very hot for dance but dunno izit talking oni
i still looking for da gang tat i keep looking for
a gang dance fren same thinking wif me
a gang dance fren like to dance like me
a gang dance fren tat will keep dance wif me
now meet ah boy they
bright me up
but
still nid time to c.......
will they also talk oni ?
and i hav to improve myself too
feel very sad when i c mark dancing ...

work hard ,wings
-----
青春不留白~

No comments:

Post a Comment