Thursday, June 25, 2009

25-6-09

dunno how to start..coz too many things to write down...

1.my last new jazz class today ....actually i dunwan to stop ,but reali no money and too many beginner ....so fren wif all d ,den gt to say 88...but i free i still will come back ya ~

me and zen

me and ice

me and PEZ-W.C



freedom studio



freedom studio2
still many ppl not yet take pic ,next week will update =)
2.finally klcc da work is almost finish,den i will become a freeman again
,but tat's gud to me now coz i will choose dance not computer when free time XD
3.tis friday da class got many ppl say will join i hope they won dissapointed me la~boey ,ayaka,vinod and kai neng say de pinky ..hear da name so long but i still dunno who she is ~finally can c ~
4.dang dang dang dang ~allenz birthday ~dunno they wan go where,phone no credit now ,2molo reload oni call~
5.you,i dunno y i so crazy bout u ,sometime i ask myself ,i love u ?
i can't get da answer ,i dunno tat call love or not
i oni noe ,i oways miss u ,i can do everything when u request me to do
tis few day i feel so happy coz we keep contact ,msn ,email,msg
but july is coming ,everythings goin to put a stop on it
u,would u tell me do u feel my pain ?
i'm tired of being fren
GOD,I BEG U,can let me meet other gal?tat can make me forget bout her

















3 comments:

  1. mayb wat my fren told me was rite!
    those who dating b4,wil very suffer after break up~ n keep wan to get back another~ lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey guy, u posted my ugly photo here??? so "sia sui" leh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. jus like cigarette, u cant quit it

    ReplyDelete