Monday, January 5, 2009

5-1-09

wow,l'm back,sick till i can't blog for almost 1 week....
everyday sleep and work and sleep and work and sleep....fren also thought i missing XD
i still alive....

juz saw a sux fren blog den make me wan to write down tis
in a brand new year,i hope i
1.improve my dancing skill
2.improve my dota skill
3.improve my dating skill
4.find a gal tat love me more den i love her
5.lose weight
6.make a good start for my cosplay life
7.all ppl around enjoys their life wif good health
8.hit toto jackpot
9.manchester united win all champions
10.a robber juz rob a bank den drop a bag money front of me

yeah~

1 comment:

  1. 1.tis cant help u~
    2. dun keep diu ppl in dota game..den u wil improve by urself..
    3. & 4. gf really so important?
    5.tis 1..hope u success..+u!
    6.err..no comment..cos u like
    7.gd! u too~
    8.i oso wan leh~ if u kena 1st..share some wid me~~
    9.tis 1 hopeless la..^^
    10.tis almost same wid kena toto wat..

    ReplyDelete