Monday, December 22, 2008

21-12-08

it's a great day but not fantastic,some coser make me dulan,plz la,btw,still hav many make me shout 1 ,kikyo and ayase da basara group damn nice,rossane da gokutera is perfect,slam dunk and detective connan make me crazy @@ i was killed by resident evil 2 boss nemesis !!

go sunway at 1 something, reach there almost 3 d ,my sis group is sux,when i there juz saw her is fuking panic there,so i juz giv her a big hug ,she cry d ,i'm there for u cres, so no nid scare,anything happen u still hav bro help u settle
..her partner product no ppl buy at all,see also sien....lucky my sis thing all sold out

wtF i hate tis blog da pic uploader,y oways stuck there de ZZZ,i will upload da photo at my facebook,so check it out ~

next year CF i also wan cos something d ....yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment