Thursday, December 18, 2008

18-12-08

yo,da 1st post of me ..
tis 2 week is a nitemare for me ,y ?long long way to tell,so i skip =p
i got to change ,be better or ?dunno,wait and c lo ....

yest juz went time square ,spent rm400 buy my new years shirt,pants,yeah ~i like it..but da shoe...dad,y dun let me buy T_T ,sux la , use my own money wor....
nvm,let's see got 50%discount or not ,vinod ,fast get ur money ya ,hahax

dota kaki-- jy-dolphin- is sux ,damn sux ,u noe y ,fuk ppl is normal thing in our gang ,but ,dun everytime argue also pull out da old things fuk,brainless la ,u everything also wan say b4 b4 ,geng lo...nvr look at future?

comp comp comp,shud i join comp next year?i'm very interest,but it is complicated,without jacob help,we can do it ?try my best !

2 gal i love(past and now) ,make me dissapointed in a same time ,ms.E ,not malaysian d lo ....so long time oni back kl 1 time ,accompany a bf tat u wif him everyday at sg 1 ,siaozz,sien lo......ms.B ,feel neglect by u ,isn't it?

hope wat sam told me is rite,if not , i also dun care d ...do my best ,change....revolution like digimon can?who pass me a digivice plzzzz....

3 comments:

  1. Simply fuk ppl in our gang? is it me?
    Or i juz fuk back when ppl fuk me?
    i ask u la..got which game u din fuk ppl de?
    since when i always lan yeng n wont response u guy!!?? if i did saw ur msg n i din response,i let u fuk!
    mayb last time de me, wont fuk back when kena fuk by some1..
    but nw..i will..
    every1 oso holding their own theory..
    but ur theory is always rite!!
    i noe my problem..i dun like to lose..
    i dun like to do smthg without full confidence!
    but i strongly insist tat simply fuk ppl not my pro! plz thk properly is who wrong b4 post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes we shouldn't take certain things too important, isn't it?
    maybe fuck=say things directly=true fren =)
    hope tat we wouldn't like last time:bcoz of a game spoiled our relationship=)
    friendship last long, longer, longest=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wingz..started bloging...yeng de..=)
    i will get my money soon
    and..who is the new girl =P

    ReplyDelete