Tuesday, March 24, 2009

24-3-09

everytime want call someone to chat ,open da list,oni 1 number i wan to call
but tat number not malaysia number...somemore not 100% answer 1 ......

almost 3 years ed single,starting dun mind ,but when i dunhav someone beside me,i will think bout ms.e ,omfg..........automatic come out ,y i keep can't forget bout her.........we not in da same world,but y i still like to dream...

wan a gal....will sms me when me working,ask me tired or not ,when i sad will accompany me ,when i emo will quite and hear i bilibala.....

got to fill my time be full,dun let me hav da time to dream ...when i nth to do, i still will take my phone and select tat number to call......nid to make myself busy till no time to call out....

------------------------
i turn my head to the east i don't see nobody by my side,
i turn my head to the west still nobody in sight....

i've been travellin on this road too long
just tryin find my way back home
but the old me's dead and gone
dead and gone

T.I ft JT --dead and gone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment